- These are the “news articles” that get published on the site
- Properly Categorize the post
- Add a featured image to the post
- These are the “static content” on the site
- They are not designed to change often
- Properly Categorize pages
- Add a featured image to the page
- treat them like posts/change frequently (if you have to adjust monthly or more, there’s probably a better way!)
- This holds all of the pictures/photos/etc that are uploaded for use on the website (documents/PDF’s as well!)
- Elementor is the primary page builder used on this website
- It allows for extreme customization/modification to layout/aesthetics for a given page
- Templates dictate how the various content types are displayed on the site
- Typically accessed via Templates->Theme Builder
- Templates in here are typically used to display news articles in a particular fashion using the Elementor widget “AE Post Blocks”
- They are adjustable, however keep in mind they’re used across the site, so changes will affect ALL pages they are used on.
- These are the sponsors currently working with/for the Coalition
- Or the Convention Sponsors?
- They are treated much like “Posts”, i.e., one “sponsor” per post.
- To remove a sponsor from the list, simply unpublish their “post”
- This is contact forms and settings for the “contact us” and “join mailing list” forms.
- This is where the Safe Homes Directory is stored and updated